The Northeast Alabama Law Enforcement Academy is presenting a Glock Armorer Course. Northeast Alabama Law Enforcement Academy Training Center, 8506 Roy Webb Road, Piedmont, AL 36272
Cost - $250.00 US
Length - 8 Hrs (1 Day)
Class Hrs - 8am to 5pm
Certification - 3 Yrs
*Student supplies safety glasses for eye protection and a small flashlight.
*GLOCK provides lunch meal unless otherwise noted.
*Certified Armorer Certification for all GLOCK Model Pistols (except G18/C Select-Fire models).
Morning (8:00 - 12:00)
Afternoon (1:00 - 5:00)
- Safety Rules
- Safe Action System Design
- Function of Safeties
- Unloading & Clearing
- Field Stripping & Reassembly
- Detail Disassembly & Reassembly of Slide
NOTE: This is a generic agenda and may be altered somewhat by the Instructor.
The tuition for the Armorers Course is $250.00.
- Detail Disassembly & Reassembly of Receiver
- Fire Control Component Configurations / Engagement
- Multiple Practice Disassembly & Reassembly of Entire Pistol
- Options / Alternate Parts Offered
- Sights / Tools
- Diagnostics / Trouble Shooting Guides
- Written Examination (Minimum Required Score 80%)
- Class Completion & Farewell
To register, go to https://www.glocktraining.com/schedule.aspx .
If for any reason you will be unable to attend the course in which you have enrolled, please fax this confirmation immediately to the number above with a cancellation notice and your name. If you fail to cancel at least 48 hours prior to the course you are responsible for payment. NO EXCEPTIONS!